• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My first time

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Honest, it will be!!

Last edited:
I'm curious.

I used to like it but not so much now.

Virtually smokeless and odorless when lighting it up

Burns long and hot

No smoker flavor (Good for certain meats like poultry and such)

You don't smell like smoke after grilling/smoking something

Dislikes:

Takes a very, very, very long time to start (I've tried different ways with same results)

No way in hell you can re-use it if you like reusing briqs. The burnt leftover briqs retain shape but turn to dust with the slightest contact.

I've tried all natural briqs from TJ brand, Kingsford Comp (not so natural I learned), Coshell and Stubbs. Stubbs reigns supreme! I will never buy antyting else other than Stubbs when it comes to briqs.

I'm curious.

I used to like it but not so much now.

Virtually smokeless and odorless when lighting it up

Burns long and hot

No smoker flavor (Good for certain meats like poultry and such)

You don't smell like smoke after grilling/smoking something

Dislikes:

Takes a very, very, very long time to start (I've tried different ways with same results)

No way in hell you can re-use it if you like reusing briqs. The burnt leftover briqs retain shape but turn to dust with the slightest contact.

I've tried all natural briqs from TJ brand, Kingsford Comp (not so natural I learned), Coshell and Stubbs. Stubbs reigns supreme! I will never buy antyting else other than Stubbs when it comes to briqs.

Thank you for your review --detailed and appreciated.

I'm a Stubbs fan for a long time, but Im always trying different coals. Like all of us I've got several hundred pounds of coals stockpiled, I'm just scattered across the spectrum in manufacturer.

Think the bag was 7.67 + tax Lowes

Looking forward to seeing your review on this Adams.
:pop2:

Thank you for your review --detailed and appreciated.

I'm a Stubbs fan for a long time, but Im always trying different coals. Like all of us I've got several hundred pounds of coals stockpiled, I'm just scattered across the spectrum in manufacturer.

Think the bag was 7.67 + tax Lowes

I hear ya and same here on all counts mentioned. :biggrin1: I originally paid $9.99 for the 18lb bag. Recently picked up 7 bags from Lowe's as well since I couldn't pass up paying $6.50 for an 18lb-er. I figured you can't go wrong at that price. Otherwise I won't buy anymore.

Looking forward to what you'd rate it.

Back