New KCBS Contest in Edenton, NC

Tarheel

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This has been a backyard event for the past two years. The KCBS steped up a little over a week ago and gave us the sanctioning to make it a full event. This is short notice for a lot of you I know. The event is May 8th & 9th. We have anything butt on friday night, and there will be a peoples choice and whole hog as well. The entry fee is only $75 for the KCBS event but the pay out is also low. I am working trying to raise a little more. This will be a state championship and we currently have 10 teams, so 5 more and we are a qualifier. I will only cook it if I have to, to make it a qualifier. Me and Gay are too involved trying to run it to cook it, so help me out. You can get more info from the KCBS site or email me chimmasters@mchsi.com

Thanks
Roy
Tarheel Smokers:lol:

Any updates on the number of teams? I'm hoping it will make it to qualifier status. My application should be there by now.

-NelsonC

I just found out we need just a few more teams to make this a qualifier for the Royal! For anyone competing in Chesapeake or Danville the next weekend, this would make a great warm-up!

Sorry, already committed for Waynesboro, GA.....

Sure wish there had been more notice... maybe next year.

Back