Q ideas for Easter Dinner?

Tricky

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
For reasons I won't get into, butt and brisket are out for us for Sunday.

I might do ribs. Or any suggestions for something else to cook on my pit? I'm open to new ideas.

Im doing two Spatchcocked Chickens smoked along with some nice veggies.

David

I am doing 1 1/2 inch think ribeyes, with grilled corn on the cob and smoked potatoes au gratin

Ham & cheese Subs from Subway get the White chocolate macadamia nut cookies too:grin: hey it's Easter :wink: Next time there will be a different attitude:becky:

Ham & cheese Subs from Subway get the White chocolate macadamia nut cookies too:grin: hey it's Easter :wink: Next time there will be a different attitude:becky:

Always thinkin' outside the box, eh bludog? Subway never crossed my mind, but now.....er no.:tsk: Have a nice Easter! Jesus loves you.:-D

Chiles Rellenos .... jk.

Hrm turkey does sound appealing... but I want to cook it like you do Chris with the mayo.. looks so succulent.

Prime Rib or perhaps a Top, Bottom or Eye of round roast like you would see at a carving station on a buffet.

One chicken, halved and cooked with maple splits, thighs for pulled chicken, a couple of pans of crash potatoes and my wife is doing some fresh green beans with garlic and olive oil. Desert is fudge and cookies.

I am doing a Bone in Leg of Lamb on the Kettle, and a Beer baked Ham indoors for those who don't like Lamb (suckers more for me).

I just got my 9 lb. standing rib roast from Costco . . . cut the bones back, seasoned and re-tied. She'll rest in the fridge until Sunday morning . . .

I guess I went with the first suggestion ;)

Back