• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Not a good idea to challenge a Elder to a TD

superlazy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So last week one of the kids friends who was raised as a vegan that I have been slowly changing into a normal person:mrgreen: challenged me to a meatloaf TD:twitch:

My Auntie taught me how to make it the other week and it's wonderful!!!
Told the teens to document there cook but didn't:wacko: I was busy dealing with some goof from CL trying to find my house and then my tenet called asking a lot of lets say interesting questions :blah:

Well here we go

Teen cook(remember she had access to everything except my recipe)
Sorry for the poor pics
sky2_zpse6fbdd96.jpg

sky1_zpsb97d364e.jpg

Bacon was not done, center as a little raw and oddly being under done was dry

My turn late start and all

me1_zps5be26289.jpg

me6_zps403f474d.jpg

me5_zpse61cf044.jpg

me4_zps3fcaba25.jpg

me2_zps625aa7a9.jpg

and the admitted looser enjoys the spoils:mrgreen:

me3_zps5ed1aec4.jpg

It was a fun time but I do not think she will throw the gauntlet any time soon.

It looks like she made a good effort! She deserves some credit for that :-D

Nice looking meat loaf, BTW. We made meatloaf on the grill tonight, too.

Hey, if she's challenged you then there hope for the youth. At least she just didn't sit back and think she didn't have a chance. have to give her points for courage and a great effort.

Better watch your back next time though.... LOL

Nice meatloaf, but the big applause goes to bringing her back to the light!!!

I know each of us has challenged an elder to a TD, and had to be humbled.
If we didn't would we be where we are today????
challenges make us step up......watch it brother, next time she may surprise you.

great looking meatloaf by the way. And she seems to be on her way to the dark side......

Thanks guys. It was great fun!!! She got schooled and knows it but I did not rub it in. I was afraid she was going to pull some Nutraloaf thing on me but nope
One of these days I'll teach her my way. Poor kid has been a vegan soo long she has to take pills to help her adjust to meat:shock:
So far I have gotten her to eat pulled pork, breaded pork tenderloin,BLT's, Italian beef, Pizza with ita. sausage and pep., Fatty's and have turned her into a Bacon cheese burger addict:biggrin1:

Thanks guys. It was great fun!!! She got schooled and knows it but I did not rub it in. I was afraid she was going to pull some Nutraloaf thing on me but nope
One of these days I'll teach her my way. Poor kid has been a vegan soo long she has to take pills to help her adjust to meat:shock:
So far I have gotten her to eat pulled pork, breaded pork tenderloin,BLT's, Italian beef, Pizza with ita. sausage and pep., Fatty's and have turned her into a Bacon cheese burger addict:biggrin1:

good work, wonder how long until she discovers ribeye's?

Ill wager she can beat you on photography with a digital camera that isn't blurry! :mrgreen:

Cheers

Ill wager she can beat you on photography with a digital camera that isn't blurry! :mrgreen:

Cheers

Ya my phone sucks:wacko: but at least I bothered to take pics.:mrgreen:
I also have a AE1 that I can rock!!! but film is too expensive these days:eek:hwell:

Back