Discada For The Weber

SmokerKing

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Had a few discs sitting outside, a little time, some bourbon and a friend that wanted a discada for his Weber. welded one up, cleaned it, seasoned it and he took it for a test run. He said it worked perfectly for his fajita dinner.

qas87o.jpg

pQCba7.jpg

GMvxKm.jpg

We do those here too, but for propane burners... Cajun woks is what they call them... I like it on the kettle though!

We do those here too, but for propane burners... Cajun woks is what they call them... I like it on the kettle though!

I have one for my propane burner. My friend doesn't have a burner and he is a master of the Weber. He said he saw a discada for the Weber on another site. I made the handles wide for balancing the discada on the weber and long handles so he could get his hands between the grill and handle without being too hot.

cool. Where did you get the disc's? What steel are they made of?

I have access to some of the best welders at work. The guys are like magicians working the black art of industrial bowl feeders.

cool. Where did you get the disc's? What steel are they made of?

I have access to some of the best welders at work. The guys are like magicians working the black art of industrial bowl feeders.

I got some used discs from the farmer side of the family. These had the holes in the center. You can buy new ones with or without holes if you can't find used discs.

Cool Deal......like the wide handle setup !!!

I've seen & talked with numerous people who use discs, woks & original Weber woks on kettles......one nice thing I heard about even before I found mine was that you can spread the heat across the whole area.......not quite the same as a propane disco...............nice work, your friend makes it sing !!!!

how is it you just happen to have a few "discs" laying around? you don't here that from around my parts. None the less, Yes Please I'll take one. please ship to 19054... Your paypal is??

How do you clean and store the disc?

Thanks

Eric

You can wash it by hand and then wipe the disc down with a thin coating of vegetable oil before storing. I keep mine outside stored in a side shelf in my BGE cart.

Back