THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
I am heading to Cincinnati this weekend to visit family
R there any good places to eat... Bbq??? Remember i cook it so my standards are high.... Lol... I do not like a lot of sauce... Especially real sweet sauce..... I cant wait to hit the Finley market.... One of my favorite places to go.... Got my cooker ready.... One thing i will stock up on is goetta.... Have the perfect place to get it... Just a hole in the wall place that makes the best goetta i have ever had... Thx for any info.... Is there any other place i don't need to miss let me know....

I am obsessed with Cincy Chili Parlors. Nowhere else. Definitely the unique specialty (along with Goetta) of Cincinnati. Love Cincy style 5 way chili.

Mind you, I have never been there. But I can honestly say that there is no other food destination that I would rather visit! That includes all the BBQ regions, and I realize this is a BBQ forum, and you are a BBQ builder extraordinaire.

I would hit Camp Washington Chili, Skyline and Empress Chili Parlors, and hit 'em hard.

R there any good places to eat... Bbq??? Remember i cook it so my standards are high.... Lol... I do not like a lot of sauce... Especially real sweet sauce..... I cant wait to hit the Finley market.... One of my favorite places to go.... Got my cooker ready.... One thing i will stock up on is goetta.... Have the perfect place to get it... Just a hole in the wall place that makes the best goetta i have ever had... Thx for any info.... Is there any other place i don't need to miss let me know....

No advice here but have a safe trip!
Never heard of goetta but will bet it's good stuff. I'll google it. :thumb: :-D

Hey there. Man I haven't been on here in ages! When are you heading to Cincy? Love love love dreamland ribs! So unique in their flavor. I have a BBQ stand in Findlay Market. Which place sells the goetta you like? Thanks for the referral Todd!

Back