A pot of chili

Thanks Cowgirl, I stole your tortilla recipe......:grin: Also went to that chili Shop and ordered both kinds of chili powder, Hatch and Dixon. How much did you use for a pot? That looks so good.................Now I want chili........:idea:

Nice looking dish Jeanie. (as always)

Thanks Mike!! :grin:

Thanks Cowgirl, I stole your tortilla recipe......:grin: Also went to that chili Shop and ordered both kinds of chili powder, Hatch and Dixon. How much did you use for a pot? That looks so good.................Now I want chili........:idea:

Great! I start with about 2 tablespoons of chili powder than add more to taste. I keep adding one tablespoon at a time.

The tortillas are tasty when hot and fresh. It helps to put them into a plastic baggie as you pull them off the frying pan. Keeps them moist and pliable. I love them slathered with butter while they are hot. :mrgreen:

Hope it all works out well for you, looking forward to your pics!!
Thanks again. :grin:

:typing: I was on your blog last week checking out chili recipies. I went back to your blog today and see you got one, nice.

Looks great as ususal. Hope all is well.

:typing: I was on your blog last week checking out chili recipies. I went back to your blog today and see you got one, nice.

Looks great as ususal. Hope all is well.

Thanks Maverick, good to see ya! Hope all is well with you too.
I ended up with three deer. Got my buck and doe then received another buck from a friend. Have been processing a lot of venison the last few days.

Hope you had great luck hunting too. :thumb: :grin:

Knew it had to be some thing extra special when you left out the "just" in the title.

Another winner Jeanie, as if there was any doubt in my mind before I opened the thread.

Back