• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Willz Grillz!!! PROBLEM!!!!

R

Rogue357

Like everyone in here we all enjoy Bbqin some good food! You get you a point where you wanna get a bigger grill, you know expand the fun! So I desided to look for a bigger grill. Being that my buget wasn't huge I needed to find afforable grill. I searched here and I searched there. Finally I found a place Willz Grillz NC, so in good faith I call we spoke the deal was sealed and I sent the money. I paid it off in full! Feelin good I was all excited im gonna be gettin this grill tellin all my friends and was setting up to do side jobs get this baby off the ground the right way!! WELL here it is 1year and 5months later callin and textin Will Freeman of Willz Grillz no grill and no money to show for NOTHING!!!! so Im here to let people know DO NOT deal with guy!! He's a lier and a low down peace of S!! T! Still waiting for my money!

Like everyone in here we all enjoy Bbqin some good food! You get you a point where you wanna get a bigger grill, you know expand the fun! So I desided to look for a bigger grill. Being that my buget wasn't huge I needed to find afforable grill. I searched here and I searched there. Finally I found a place Willz Grillz NC, so in good faith I call we spoke the deal was sealed and I sent the money. I paid it off in full! Feelin good I was all excited im gonna be gettin this grill tellin all my friends and was setting up to do side jobs get this baby off the ground the right way!! WELL here it is 1year and 5months later callin and textin Will Freeman of Willz Grillz no grill and no money to show for NOTHING!!!! so Im here to let people know DO NOT deal with guy!! He's a lier and a low down peace of S!! T! Still waiting for my money!

That sucks but why in the world would you pay for it in full before picking up. Also have you filed a police report? I would think it would be felony fraud.

Wow, if you do a quick search, the first few hits are from complaint sites and the BBB, in which he gets a F rating, and it states that he has a history of not being willing to resolve complaints.

@Pappy yea I don't normally do buisness that way I thought he was a small private buisness tryin to build his client tel. Well that IS NOT the case! I have called the Detective from that area which he has had quite a number of pple over the years call him about WILLY FREEMAN FROM WILLZ GRILLZ BAD BUISNESS HABITS! I have spoken with the detective and be has gone over to talk to Willy Freeman and nothing has changed.

I really want to spread the word about this guy Will Freeman and his so called buisness "Willz Grillz"!

@ Landarc yea well let it be known thru out the BBQin world!

@ Lake Dogs yea really!

Paying 100% up front is never a good idea. Sounds to me like you are going to have to either get them to file criminal charges for theft by deception, or failing that, file a civil claim against him. Google shows multiple complaints against him. Not only that he takes the money and runs, but when you do get your grill they are inferior quality. I'd definitely sue him, and I don't think I would accept an grill from him now....

Even his pictures on his website look like crap! Nothing I would even come close to paying that kind of money for. Sorry to hear about that though. I would be making a trip down there myself!

Those pics were horrible. Just built my own and I didn't think it turned out that good. But afte r seeing those pics I am a master.

I would make a trip down there with a can of this stuff!!!!!!

CanofWhoopAss375.gif

@shiz-nit yea I hear that man!

@Kenthanson aww damn that just makes me feel even worse, thanks for sharing tho!

I need a lawyer who'd be will to take this case and make Will Freeman pay back what I paid and then some plus all the lawyers cost and court fees and then some! Then the judge should ban him from doing any more buisness!

Damn thats just bullitsh! This is WHY everyone in the BBQ world needs to know about this guy!

All I wanted to do was have fun doin what I like. I desided to take it up anotch and now I have $2500.00 tied up dealing with POS!

@shiz-nit yea I hear that man!

@Kenthanson aww damn that just makes me feel even worse, thanks for sharing tho!

I need a lawyer who'd be will to take this case and make Will Freeman pay back what I paid and then some plus all the lawyers cost and court fees and then some! Then the judge should ban him from doing any more buisness!
Not sure how the laws in NC read, but it's probably small claims court and you don't need a lawyer, just a copy of the agreement and a copy of your receipt/check..

Back