Contest Announcment Greenport Brewery - 6/27 - LI, NY

It sounds like this is shaping up to be one amazing event!! I can't wait.

What other events are happening that weekend at the event? ie. car show, music....

Also if there is a car show I am part of a car club and could help get some people out, and there is another charity called wounded wheels, they build muscle cars for wounded vets, its pretty amazing seeing a muscle car made for someone in a wheelchair!! here is their site if you want to check them out. http://www.woundedwheels.org/ They are in VA, maybe they would come out, these 2 charities basically go hand in hand.

Rich tells me he has got some pretty serious blues talent lined up for both days. I'll see if I can get a list from him. We're trying to get some other artisanal local food vendors in. Space is tight this year, but we're trying to rent additional space from the surrounding properties if not for this year, then for next. Plus, you have the all the stuff that normally goes on on the North Fork in the summer.

Willie B's BBQ will be there competing check and app going out today

Brian, how much will it be at the door for visitors?

Rich has decided that with the BBQ, the music and the various vendors, he's got enough reasons for people to stay and drink foamy, amber beverage that he doesn't need to charge a cover. So, to repeat, no charge to public to get in. I am going to suggest to Rich that we put something, somewhere that will enable people to make donations to the WWP if they want to.

I will be visiting and can't wait to meet the fellow Bretheren... I'll be coming from LBNY...

Brian is rich looking for BBQ vendors for just saturday or both days

2 things,
Did any large spaces become available?
If you do any raffle/auction to raise money for WWP I'd be happy to donate a pair of TailgateJoe NY Jets Tailgate Party Season Passes, a $500 value. Just lemme know if you have an interest.

2 things,
Did any large spaces become available?
If you do any raffle/auction to raise money for WWP I'd be happy to donate a pair of TailgateJoe NY Jets Tailgate Party Season Passes, a $500 value. Just lemme know if you have an interest.

Joe,

There's a meeting with the organizer on Saturday. Brian and I will check about the availability of an oversized lot.

That's a very generous offer on the season passes. We'll have an answer for you asap.

Eric

Joe,

There's a meeting with the organizer on Saturday. Brian and I will check about the availability of an oversized lot.

That's a very generous offer on the season passes. We'll have an answer for you asap.

Eric

Thanks Eric

Thanks Eric

Not a problem. He's going to rework the grounds and try to fit in another oversized lot or two by moving a vendor spot to the front of the brewery. It's not guaranteed, but he's going to see what he can do. Brian or I should have an answer for you soon.

Brian will be posting a team list soon.

I believe that we are at about 18 of 20 teams now.

If you'd like to join in, please do so quickly.

Thanks,

Eric

Is there anyone who sent in their application to the address in Greenport who has NOT received their application back in the mail?

We believe that everyone got theirs back, but I want to confirm.

Thanks,

Eric

Back