--> "Easter/Spring Feast!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through May 1st !!

Man, I didn't see this throw down or I would have taken a better picture! Here was our Easter dinner. Pulled pork, ribs, green bean casserole and deviled eggs. Please use this as my entry.

Attachments

• IMG_1536.jpg
    IMG_1536.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 302
Easter Ham (Sandwich)

Sous Vide Ham, finished on the Kettle with a maple/bourbon/orange marmalade glaze, carved up on multigrain bread with lettuce, tomato, mayo and home-smoked horseradish cheese.
Please consider this as my official Throwdown Entry:

Mqiy3BiGO_WaKZvtfqeidGX3znHggQx_VjG2D0zA3L5L3jwsIvMfOI1tP9iBMpyJcps-ZNyZQ29igOWswCj0Qh67_y3YFVtGbDE733id4-W77Ej6H_R2U1lhgawxMzMi9Jy4bQyY4eEWOXfnUmhdRt8RoIFiiGQddRLoDXPcXuEEtRIkbujKIfgm4o1vpxl7uJwJRV32gy0iaf4apHj_hBPxUOxL5CesMmCvPwQrY9qNONqZ8OSmNQaIV271aTfHSxvUb8mDTHHJn44HWzIxysH0sN0SL6fakHiafd4NV3fqmiP_pJloP0Gz21ExWM-i6crxqVvdmtnJoRngti45iTp84NEz8nmxQZ8J3nUU_P2sy5M5Bn3fQuP-Sn2CWd70w-z1R5fl2AIEw3iZfa5eCeSoZ9Vol0p9J8SQMp345pcWfFYaMivGPWS4AyRWNPg91awyn05vNUdc74vh4Z2VWVi-opJTppfNKt7qk0wB3NNL5CtMa-JsVgbxvAJqbaXh82dY2ZBQn5wsplUODZRIP_8ptaEQi517ewk047DBi4n-hWwfntpMvL8S-yF6QuisuhMtG3cTn-y4LzTbjPj8bpHJI3G4dbC31L2X82XDe62U16VBifPC=s771-no
Drew,

I can not see any picture. I checked 2 browsers and my phone. We had this problem with your last entry too, but I was able to get a usable image from your Qtalk thread.

However you posted your images in qtalk works, but however you're posting them here is not.

Drew,

I can not see any picture. I checked 2 browsers and my phone. We had this problem with your last entry too, but I was able to get a usable image from your Qtalk thread.

However you posted your images in qtalk works, but however you're posting them here is not.

Strange. :noidea: I can see the picture in this thread. I uploaded the pic to a different host, and added a link to that in my original post. Let me know if that one doesn't show up either.

Dr. Trout,

Was any part of your enchiladas cooked outdoors on a grill, smoker, griddle, etc? I ask because the first line of your Qtalk thread is "No time for the smoker today" and later you mention the broiler. If you did smoke or grill this, great entry!

If you did not, I must refer you to rule 5 -

5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or must prominently feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients which you prepared. Photos of your food on the grill or smoker are encouraged but not required (we love action shots).

Either way, it looks like you were the winner for getting to eat that plate of goodness...

Dr. Trout,

Was any part of your enchiladas cooked outdoors on a grill, smoker, griddle, etc? I ask because the first line of your Qtalk thread is "No time for the smoker today" and later you mention the broiler. If you did smoke or grill this, great entry!

If you did not, I must refer you to rule 5 -

5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or must prominently feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients which you prepared. Photos of your food on the grill or smoker are encouraged but not required (we love action shots).

Either way, it looks like you were the winner for getting to eat that plate of goodness...

Not sure if it qualifies but I fried the corn tortillas in a cast iron skillet outdoors on my Camp Chef Explorer. Technically outdoors, but if not in the spirit of the competition, I understand. No heartburn here.

Back