Discussion Thread -> "Tubesteak & Sausagefest!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Our New TD Category is...

Tubesteak & Sausagefest!!!

1319613_ecode.jpg

This is ecode's non-winning entry in the 2010 "sausage" throwdown. See the details here

As chosen by Code3rrt and DerHusker for their stellar tie in the "Appetizer and Entree Duo" throwdown

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING:

DerHusker and Code3rrt said:
Hot Dogs or Sausage: Use them whole or as a main ingredient in your entry.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 4/24 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 5/4/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 5/4/15.

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer my tubesteak stay raw, but I can still submit an entry pic if you all like :becky:

I'd prefer my tubesteak stay raw, but I can still submit an entry pic if you all like :becky:
5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process
You'd be DQed.

5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process
You'd be DQed.
Well, I could probably arrange to show it being "smoked", but that's as close as I'm gonna get :becky:

Hot dogs and sausage!!! Seems to me this has gone to a Veenie Weenie. :loco:

Last edited:

Sorry Peeps, I read the rules... cocktail weenies don't qualify. Maybe the next throw down will be something like "mini plates" or "one bite appetizers". Then I'm sure your entry will qualify! :becky:

Back