Blues Hog fans--if you've got a WorldMarket near you

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
They're clearing them out at $2.49 a jar.

I cleaned out the nearest store to me :becky:

dpt8RHmh.jpg

Holy cow, that's stealing for award winning stuff! Heading there after work! Thanks!

I think I cleaned out the one at the L.A. Farmer's Market a couple weeks back thanks to the heads up from you and campdude, but I might go back and check. Their rub is pretty good too and I got a few of those. The bonus besides the price is not having to pay shipping.

I think I cleaned out the one at the L.A. Farmer's Market a couple weeks back thanks to the heads up from you and campdude, but I might go back and check. Their rub is pretty good too and I got a few of those. The bonus besides the price is not having to pay shipping.

Lol, I cleaned out the Valencia store. On this last trip they already know me in the store as "The guy who likes Blues Hog" :loco: and it's a fairly big store. haha

Good to hear about the rub as I was iffy about it. I picked up one to try and will go back for more. They're on sale for $2.49 as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
BTW guys,

You can check online for availability/price at each store before heading out. Pretty accurate.

Both rub and the sauces are discounted. I'll tell you that I'm not big on bbq sauces and like my ribs w/out sauce but 50/50 original and Tennessee Red is heaven.

My thoughts exactly! I'm not a big sauce guy at all, but it's always good to have some around, and the 50/50 is a great way to go. I like to use it for when I'm doing wings and there are kids and other folks who don't like 'em spicy, so I'll do a batch of hot and a batch of sweet with BH. I'll do the ocassional thin glaze on my ribs as well, esp. since Ralph's has been having ribs on sale this summer so we've eaten about 50,000 racks and I gotta mix it up a little. .

My thoughts exactly! I'm not a big sauce guy at all, but it's always good to have some around, and the 50/50 is a great way to go. I like to use it for when I'm doing wings and there are kids and other folks who don't like 'em spicy, so I'll do a batch of hot and a batch of sweet with BH. I'll do the ocassional thin glaze on my ribs as well, esp. since Ralph's has been having ribs on sale this summer so we've eaten about 50,000 racks and I gotta mix it up a little. .

ooohh wings! Been using 50/50 on ribs only and I'm hooked. Gotta try them on wings.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Many very successful teams use the 50/50 BH combo on chicken too (also usually thinned out with some apple juice so the sauce ain't thick but rather a nice glaze is set). Awesome stuff.
As for the rub, it's very "Blues Hoggy" in its distinctive, spicy way (which BH fans will totally get). I think it's the extra cinnamon or allspice in the rub? Whatever, it's pretty good and would recommend on pork (ribs, chops, etc.)

I've not tried Blues Hog.....but will look for it here. Thanks Neighbor! :becky:

Thanks for the tip Sako. We have one in Chattanooga but I almost never go in there. I go through a lot of Blues Hog so I will head over there tomorrow to see if their sale is a national thing. If it is I'm gonna back my truck up to it. :biggrin1:

You can actually purchase what your local World Market has online and pick it up in the store. I just cleaned mine out from my couch of both the original and the red.

Back