Cuban "Sangwish" lots of Pron plus breaking in the new PBC

That's the way it's done. Very nice sandwich and awesome new PBC

I think this guy would approve, and I know I would!

Scarfaceinthefall.jpg

Awesome work there! I go to Porto's once in a while for work lunch, and I love their Cubanos. It's all about proper proportions! Yours look amazing.

I think this guy would approve, and I know I would!

Scarfaceinthefall.jpg

Awesome work there! I go to Porto's once in a while for work lunch, and I love their Cubanos. It's all about proper proportions! Yours look amazing.

Haha!! He sure will mang!

Gotta agree Greg. Porto's is about the only place you can get a good Cubano around here.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I have some pulled Cuban pork roast in the freezer. I know what I will do with it. Man those look good.

Haha!! He sure will mang!

Gotta agree Greg. Porto's is about the only place you can get a good Cubano around here.

Yup - other Cubanos that are half as good can be found for twice as much elsewhere around here.

For what you paid for that PBC you could've built 6 UDS's, a gallon of windshield wiper fluid, A chicken and a slinky. Where's your money management skills??

For what you paid for that PBC you could've built 6 UDS's, a gallon of windshield wiper fluid, A chicken and a slinky. Where's your money management skills??

I know, I know. That's actually 7 UDS's.:mrgreen: I live but I never learn. One of these days I'll get it right.

I had my first (and best) cuban sammy in Gitmo in 1973. That was about the only good thing about being there.

Back