Piggy Time in Culver City

gtr

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Howdy Farkers!

Labor Day weekend is coming up which means it's time for our annual Pig Roast and Tie Dye party. All Brethren, family, friends, etc. are welocme. Party is on Sunday Sept. 6 - the Sunday before Labor Day. My wife will be doing tie dye stuff starting at 2:30 pm if y'all wanna do that. Seeing as how tie dye doesn't show up on black shirts I once again will not be doing it. People also bring sheets, curtains, etc. and seem to really enjoy it.

Anyway - we'll shoot for eating around 5. Brethren come whenever they want. There'll be pig to eat, we'll be doing some desserts and I'll probably make something else to snack on - I've been thinking about fatties, biscuits and pepper jelly so it may be that - not sure. Anyway, if anyone wants to bring anything by all means do so, but don't sweat it if you don't bring anything as there's always tons of food.

PM me if you need directions, etc.

New Brethren - don't be shy! Come on over - we always have a fantastic time and you'll meat some other SoCal Brethren, every single one of 'em are great folks and fun to hang out with.

The way I see it, this'll be a way to start getting our stomachs stretched out for the SoCal Bash at Moose's on 10/3. As we all know, there's a lot of eating to be done at the Bashes so we gotta prepare for that. :hungry:

I hope to be able to make it. Not sure if I'm mobile enough yet. Another week and a half - maybe. I'm really missing BBQ. Haven't had any in a while.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I smell pork! :heh:
Thanks Greg! Always have a great time at your place.
Too early for me too say if I will be able to make it.
I know it will be a allot of fun!!

• Thanks
I hope to be able to make it. Not sure if I'm mobile enough yet. Another week and a half - maybe. I'm really missing BBQ. Haven't had any in a while.

Hope you're mobile by then! All you gotta do is get here, have a seat and put yer feet up and we'll take care of ya!

I smell pork! :heh:
Thanks Greg! Always have a great time at your place.
Too early for me too say if I will be able to make it.
I know it will be a allot of fun!!

Hope you/yer crew can make it!

I'll be sending out PM's soon as well for folks who may not be seeing this.

We will be there. And I will bring a t-shirt or two. Haven't done tie-dyeing since the *cough* 70s (along with macrame and batik)....

• Thanks
^^^:whoo:^^^

Fantastic!

^^^I hope you're talking about the cheeks on the pig. :shocked:

We'll take you whenever we can get you!

We won't be able to make it. :sad:

Sorry to hear that - but hopefully we'll see you at the bash.

If anything changes, you know where we're at! :hungry:

You other farkers - looking forward to seeing y'all Sunday!

I'm going to make it on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing your friends and any of the BBQ farkers that make it. And of course the piggy! I'll be coming with my friend Norm who came with me to your ribfest. See you at 2 or 3. :hungry:

• Thanks
I'm going to make it on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing your friends and any of the BBQ farkers that make it. And of course the piggy! I'll be coming with my friend Norm who came with me to your ribfest. See you at 2 or 3. :hungry:

Fantastic - really glad you're gonna make it! We'll see you on Sunday!

FullSizeRender-118.jpg

Looks like you're off to a great start Brother :thumb:

Make it quit staring at me :shocked:

• Thanks
Back