Blues Hog BBQ Sauce Question Please?

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
1. anyone know who sells the stuff close to Somerset kentucky?

2. Who has the cheapest online shipping price?

Thanks for any help

I get mine from Simply Marvelous. I haven't really shopped around too much, but I love the SM rubs & always order BH when I'm getting the rubs. Steph is great to deal with. :thumb:

1. anyone know who sells the stuff close to Somerset kentucky?

2. Who has the cheapest online shipping price?

Thanks for any help

I guess if I was looking for an answer to #2, it would be someplace near Kentucky.

Don't forget about your 10% Brethren discount. As Smoothsmoke suggested PM me for the best shipping rate, depending on your order, I can do the flat rate box thang.

I have to mail order everything here. Shipping charges in some places are ridiculous. Steph has given me the best deal so far. I just ordered from him today and was shocked at how cheap his rates were.

Big Brother Smoke (Steph) not only bends over backwards to help and to ship quickly, he's got great rubs and other things you're gonna want on his site. If you don't own any yet, pick up some Bear Claws and Meat Gloves while you're at it... :) Oh, and of course, Simply Marvelous Pecan. (that's my flavor of the week...they are all great)

I just got a sample pack of 3 rubs and 2 sauces from Simply Marvelous. So far I love the rubs, especially the cherry. I have not tried the bbq sauce I got, but I plan on using it next week.

Back