Brisket Points In Kansas City

djqualls

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'm coming to the KCBS banquet and I would like to buy some Raw Brisket Points while up there.

Does anyone know where I could pick up a cooler full of them on a Saturday? Grocery store that carries them etc. I could call ahead and make an order to.

We can't get them here in Central Oklahoma.

Thanks!

Try Berkemeyer Meats. Not sure if that is correct spelling. Also a RD in KC, but not sure if they have them. Been looking myself, no success.

If you do find them I'd be interested to know how much they were per pound. I'd suspect it would cost almost as much as buying a full packet.

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've never seen any for sale except for corned beef points. However, Bichelmeyer's which was suggested above would cut some for you, just call ahead.

The only points I have seen were at Sam's Club and they were cooked and expensive...

Thanks Everyone!

I would bet that Kansas City sells enough Burnt Ends that some one sells just points. maybe a wholesaler or something. I'll keep looking and will call Biechelmeyer Tuesday.

Thanks Everyone!

I would bet that Kansas City sells enough Burnt Ends that some one sells just points. maybe a wholesaler or something. I'll keep looking and will call Biechelmeyer Tuesday.

I am sure Bichelmeyer's or McGonigle's or any butcher will have them or get them for you. Again though, you will probably end up paying a pretty penny at those shops for the processing and name.

How many points are you looking for?

I am sure Bichelmeyer's or McGonigle's or any butcher will have them or get them for you. Again though, you will probably end up paying a pretty penny at those shops for the processing and name.

How many points are you looking for?

I'd take a case of them if they come that way or 50 lbs. just whatever I can get. We like ends here and the friends like them as well.

Back