• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

****Big_John_BBQ; Dayton, Oh

B

Big_John_BBQ

Coming up, on July 12-13th is the Ohio Veterans BBQ Cook-off ( http://ohioveteransbbq.com/ ) I am located here in Kettering where the competition is taking place. I would love to offer my services for anything a team would need. Just to have the opportunity to come hang out would be great. Message me here, and I can give you my phone # so we can work out any details. Thanks!

Good luck getting with a team!!! Kettering is a great contest - well run / organized. I judged this one last year, but will be in Greenwood, SC same weekend this year.

Again - GOOD LUCK!

We don't need any helping hands necessarily but always welcome a brethren stopping by and hanging awhile. Bark Brothers BBQ will be there. It's only our 3rd contest so I'm not sure we'd be the best to actually LEARN from, but if you want to be entertained by buffoonary and go somewhere you have a cold one w/ your name on it . . .

We don't need any helping hands necessarily but always welcome a brethren stopping by and hanging awhile. Bark Brothers BBQ will be there. It's only our 3rd contest so I'm not sure we'd be the best to actually LEARN from, but if you want to be entertained by buffoonary and go somewhere you have a cold one w/ your name on it . . .

Sounds great. I'll definitely swing by no matter what. :clap2:

If someone still wants help, I'm definitely available.

Back