• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

where can I get a UDS dome lid?

AUradar

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I smoked a ham Sunday and found my rack is about an inch or so to high to use with the regular drum lid. I was able to position the ham though to make it work.

next Sunday I'm smoking 3 hams for church. I don't think it'll be able to rig it as easily

So is there anywhere I can get a dome lid? Lowes has a whole grill for $80, but thats alot of money for only needing the lid

thanks bluetang,

but with shipping thats pretty much the same price as the kettle grill itself

the shop on the weber site is closed this week for inventory so I can't order a lid from them

thanks bluetang,

but with shipping thats pretty much the same price as the kettle grill itself

the shop on the weber site is closed this week for inventory so I can't order a lid from them

Craiglist in your area.... I bet you can get one 25.00 or less...

Check the walmart clones. I bought 2 last year on close-out for 20.00 i think. Get a lid and a grill.

Big Lots, Dollar general or any other of these type stores. Even Kmart.
They have the off brand 22.5" kettle grills on sale right now from $25 to $40. Any 22.5" kettle grill lid should work.

+1 on the Wal-Mart clone. It's got a hinge on it and works great on a UDS. I hammered the edge flat on my lid and sat it on the drum...then I hammered it down around the lip of the drum and it fits really well. I still use aluminum foil around the top of the drum to make sure it's a good seal.

Lowes also has a cheap 22" grill for $42. I bought a twin pack of Kingsford this weekend, walked out and pulled the $10 off coupon off of it, walked back in and got the grill and another twin pack of Kingsford. So, I figure that I got the grill for $32 and plan to use the lid and grates in a UDS.

Back