My Birthday Present Made it - Thanks Shirley Fab

toys4dlr

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
So, today is my birthday and I was able to move my new SF Cabinet Patio Model into the backyard to start the break in process. What a good way to start a birthday.

Here she is a 53 x 24 Cabinet Patio model with a warmer.

The trip into the backyard is a two person job, down the side of the house with a sharp left turn and hopefully not a into the pool.

Here is the trip down the house

and here is the exciting turn.

Well she made it and will be stored under the patio once I get rid of a few items.

I am getting ready to spray her down and get a fire built to season the pit.

Great day and a big thanks to Paul at Shirley Fabrications. Another great smoker.

First thing to go should be that ugly pumpkin looking thing. I'd set it out by the curb, but no one would probably take it. (Go Blue!)

All kidding aside, another lovely SF build. Time to get her dirty!

Happy Birthday! Great way to celebrate. That's one beautiful smoker! Paul and Tyler did it again. :cool::grin:

That was a tight fit by the pool.

Great looking smoker.

Last edited:
That's just about as perfect as it can get on your birthday. Very nice SF rig. Congrats!!

Thanks everyone. I got her sprayed down and fired up this afternoon to break it in, but I had to run to my son's volleyball game. They won BTW. So after I got back, I got the temps back up. She seems to like 255 - 265 or so.

I have a bologna chub in it right now, as I don't want to waste that good smoke. Would take pictures, but it is dark.

Back