Best pulled pork

There ain't nothing better than breakfast on the grill:icon_smile_tongue: Curious as to what the difference is in taste by adding the hot rub first then the regular rub? I only use 1 layer of rub with the mix of spices I prefer, never tried 2 different kinds.

That would be a good experiment.

OK Tony, I'm injecting my pork butt with Coke, at your recommendation. This is for my grandsons 5th birthday, and he asked for grandpa's bbq, for his birthday meal. You haven't steered us wrong in the past. Just kidding, I know it'll be great. I'm really looking forward to tasting this pork, and it's still sitting in the fridge.

Matt

OK Tony, I'm injecting my pork butt with Coke, at your recommendation. This is for my grandsons 5th birthday, and he asked for grandpa's bbq, for his birthday meal. You haven't steered us wrong in the past. Just kidding, I know it'll be great. I'm really looking forward to tasting this pork, and it's still sitting in the fridge.

Matt

Very cool. I look forward to the results and what you think of it. Happy birthday to your grandson

Tony, the pork was amazing! I injected with Coke, and rubbed with Oakridge BBQ's Secret Weapon pork and chicken rub. Cooked in my UDS, over Royal Oak lump and cherry branches. We put it on about midnight, and then into the Cambro, around 11am. The family told me I'm doing this again!

Between the beer, bbq, and bounce house, it was a long but great day. Everyone took some home, and my wife is planning on PP flautas for dinner tonight.

Matt

Back