My Birthday Present Made it - Thanks Shirley Fab

So. as I finished up the first fire I decided to use the bologna Chub I had in the fridge. A Quick rub with Simply Marvelous Pecan and some Brown Sugar. Then on the Smoker.

Her she is after four hours.

In playing with the different draws of the smoker, I think I found my Bacon Smoker. When I had the damper door open from the main box into the warmer. the draw was clean and held about 130 degree. I just started a whole pork belly (cut into fourths) with four different flavored cures going on. Life is good.

David happy late birthday..... :) i hope you let Karen borrow your cooker ...... You will discover you can do many things with the cooker.... Don't be afraid to experiment .... Thank you and Karen for having confidence in our pit building skills... We appreciate all of our customers....:)

No problem Paul, Looking forward to get to know her. Karyn is already finding stuff to cook, she will put it through the paces for sure.

Thanks for building another great smoker

David

I picked my SF built cooker up 2 weeks ago. Mine is same size but left handed. Paul put 3 racks in the main cook chamber by increasing the height of the cabinet doors. Great cooker, outstanding quality. Paul was a pleasure to work with. Would gladly do business with him again.

Nice pit looks like you can do quite a bit in that puppy. Happy late birthday. and by the way if you need to make some room you can always send that Bandera up here I have a mate for her :wink:. Look forward to seeing more cooks out of your new pit.

Nice pit looks like you can do quite a bit in that puppy. Happy late birthday. and by the way if you need to make some room you can always send that Bandera up here I have a mate for her :wink:. Look forward to seeing more cooks out of your new pit.

Yep, I think the Bandera will need to find a new home soon. I just can't bear it sitting un-used. I need to clean it up a little and she is ready for the next owner.

Back