Restaurant Depot Membership

Joe Black

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We are getting a RD here and I can't wait. Looking at their web site, memberships only available for restaurants, caterers, etc. I thought I read somewhere that a KCBS membership would allow a person to buy there. Can anyone give me some info on this? Thanks, Joe

KCBS does get you into RD. You just have to go the the service counter to get a day pass each time you go in. I've had them ask to see my card about half the time so definitely take it with you when you go.

I can confirm, you can login to the KCBS site and get the flyer, go to the counter and show it to them.

Jeff

You can also get a membership with just a business license, or a copy of your tax ID for a business. It does not have to be a restaurant or restaurant related. Or so I have been told, as I have not tried it here in Atlanta. I do have a business license and a Tax ID for it.

Omar

You can also get a membership with just a business license, or a copy of your tax ID for a business. It does not have to be a restaurant or restaurant related. Or so I have been told, as I have not tried it here in Atlanta. I do have a business license and a Tax ID for it.

Omar

Yup, I'm in construction and got one, no problem.

I have one, I am in Automobile Engineering.

All they wanted was my employers Tax ID, which is on my W-2

my suggestion would be go to the service desk and ask what they require for membership, it does seem to vary by location

But yes, if you already have a KCBS membership, you can use that

New RD under construction here in Akron should be open around the first of the year

Wait a minute...you mean to tell me they're buiding one in Greenville before Charleston?? Have they lost their minds?:crazy:
Good for you, Joe. Hopefully, they'll get one here, soon.

The KCBS website has the info on getting into RD.

When I registered, I put on the application "Private Catering".
I also pay sales tax, if required, so I don't have any issues with the state.

PatAttack, it ain't all that far to come up here to get good meat, etc. we have to drive down there to get good shrimp. I looked on the RD site for other new stores in SC, but I couldn't get it to come up. Good luck

Do you have to renew the membership each year, or it a one time thing?

PatAttack, it ain't all that far to come up here to get good meat, etc. we have to drive down there to get good shrimp. I looked on the RD site for other new stores in SC, but I couldn't get it to come up. Good luck

I'd need an Ark to get out of here this weekend!!:laugh:

Back