apple smoked maple bacon poutine

That there just says come and get it. Nice

I can ship you a bunch of St. Huberts Poutine gravy. It is powder mix. Just tell me how many packs you would want and I will find out how much it would cost???

That is very generous of you, but I will possibly be in Scarborough early next year, so I will just pick some up when back in the old stomping grounds

Thanks though!!

Poutine is great! Yours looks delicious!
I have a couple Canadian friends who introduced it to me. I made some a while back using a packet of gravy they gave me from Canada. Turned out great! Check it out.

Attachments

• 20141017_191949.jpg
    20141017_191949.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 20141017_195534.jpg
    20141017_195534.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Wang Dang Sweet Poutine! What ever you call it it looks good and probably makes ya want to take a nap. I'm In!

well, you went ahead and did it didn't you?!?! made everyone drool on their keyboards!!! this is one of my favorite snacks and my all time favorite after-competition/before the ride home meal! yours looks great! funny thing too is a brewery near me just won a big beer award for a maple bacon beer! i bet that would go good with your poutine!
http://www.greatsouthbaybrewery.com/Baynews.php

Looks fantabulous, Bosco, especially the bacon! What exactly are cheese curds?
No one has answered you? Here is my answer.

"Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet, eating her curds and whey."

Curds and whey are the result of adding rennin to milk as part of the cheese making process. The curds and whey separate and typically are then separated from each other. The curds are often times then processed more to make whatever cheese they are making that day. Sometimes the curds are just packaged and sold. If they are fresh they will squeak as you bite them. Since we are so close to Wisconsin there is quite a variety of flavored curds. My wife is a huge fan of them. We went on a bicycle tour in WI and stopped at quite a few cheese factories, all had fresh curds available for us to try and purchase. It was fantastic.

I had poutine once in Newfoundland and it didn't look that gourmet. Sign me up for some!

i like trader joes poutine, not enough gravy though but it is a great snack. ill have to try making my own.

Back