• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Results Irving Elks IBCA 2/25-26

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We got final table chicken and I got a sore liver....

Congrats to the Brethren that got calls!

Congrats Ty. I judged semi's in chicken and the quality was really high. If you made final table you were in some great company.

Thanks for the info on the pit.

Kyle

Congrats Ty. I judged semi's in chicken and the quality was really high. If you made final table you were in some great company.

Thanks for the info on the pit.

Kyle

No problem. You coming out to Cops For Kids next month?

4th chicken and finals table on brisket. Had a great time and stayed away from the jello.

Your winners...

Grand Champion: Angie Pruett, Grillin' Granny
Reserve Grand Champion: Barbie Strein, Lost Gonzo Too

10th place ribs and got a call in brisket I still have to work on my chicken

Who knows, just made sure someone paid more than $10 (opening bid) for my name and didn't participate otherwise. Never do and have yet to buy my name or anyone elses.

More fun than we should have been allowed:becky: Thanks to Ty and Bonkers for saving us some real estate and losing some of theirs in the process. Cooking in Texas again, after a long layoff, was tough. I'd cook with those guys, and the people we had around us any weekend.....especially if there are jello shots:becky:

More like gummy shots!
George I would be glad to cook next to you any time

More fun than we should have been allowed:becky: Thanks to Ty and Bonkers for saving us some real estate and losing some of theirs in the process. Cooking in Texas again, after a long layoff, was tough. I'd cook with those guys, and the people we had around us any weekend.....especially if there are jello shots:becky:

A tray of shots a day keeps the dr. away!!!:twisted: Deeeez Shots!

^^ how that's funny ^^
Or the shots early in the the morning keeps the the dr away

Back