Contest Announcment Wine Brew & BBQ Aug. 22-23 2014 Hill City, SD

tduffy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
http://www.hillcitywinebrewandbbq.com/

Any Brethren signed up for this one or planning to? I believe last year was the their first year having it. I think I'm going to sign up. I can't think of a better place for a contest other than the beautiful Black Hills in South Dakota.

Just a few weeks away. Any other brethren signed up for this one?

I was trying to think is it auto to the Jack this year again? I haven't kept track. Did Big T'z Q Crew win Vermillion last year? I think the winner as long as it is not a team that auto qualifies has a 50/50 shot of going to the Jack.

I don't think we are going to make it this year. Not unless we start winning more. It's been a tough year. Besides, we don't have a shinny new trailer like Charcoalloungers to pull accross the state!

Eggspert

I was trying to think is it auto to the Jack this year again? I haven't kept track. Did Big T'z Q Crew win Vermillion last year? I think the winner as long as it is not a team that auto qualifies has a 50/50 shot of going to the Jack.

I don't think we are going to make it this year. Not unless we start winning more. It's been a tough year. Besides, we don't have a shinny new trailer like Charcoalloungers to pull accross the state!

Eggspert
I'll let ya pull that trailer across the state if you want to come out! Spitfire won Vermillion last year and is not an auto as far as I know.

We'll be there. Had a blast last year. Great contest and always looking for a reason to head to the Black Hills:thumb:
see ya guys out there. I'm gonna miss the vermillion one this year but will be there next year.

Coming up in a couple weeks! If you are on the fence about this one, sign up! The only thing that could make the Black Hills better is BBQ!

I heard only 18 teams signed up so far! If you want a chance to go to the Jack or the Royal more teams are needed. Gotta hit 25! Good luck everyone!

Eggspert

Finally sent my app today so that's 19 if your numbers correct. A little birdy told me they got 26...
That would be awesome! I really want to see the 2 contests in western SD grow. And them having enough to be qualifiers!

They have 21 teams as of today and are lookin for more to hit 25! If you are on the fence, sign up! It's gonna be a fun time!

We are unable to make it this year but we went last year and had a good time. It's a really nice contest and being in the Black Hills is great!

Back