Contest Results 10th Annual Hudson Valley Rib Festival 8/15-8/17 New Paltz, NY

Another great time was had at Hudson Valley Ribfest thanks to Stephanie, Rolf and crew! Always good to throw a few back and talk BBQ with old friends and a few new ones! Highlight of the weekend was my teenage daughter asked to come up early so she could learn and jumped right in on trimming, injecting and everything else! Congrats to Ack-Que, Blazin Butts and everyone who heard their names called this weekend!

Amazing Weekend

We had an amazing time at the 10th Annual Hudson Valley Ribfest. Thanks to Stephanie, Don and everyone for such a well run event. Congrats to Ack-Que, Blazin Butts and everyone who competed.

Not only was the whether perfect, and the grounds beautiful, but to cap things off we were utterly shocked to get a 1st place call in brisket in our second competition ever. Must say, I'm totally hooked!

Look forward to seeing everyone around at future events!

-Rob
Sow We Meat Again

Last edited:
I just sent out the Tally Sheets to all the teams who participated.
Don and Leslie had some printer issues and I think the Brisket Tally Sheet was missing.
Also sent out the Team Details to the teams who didn't pick up their package after the awards.
If you have any questions / comments / concerns about our event, PLEASE send an email to us, contest@hudsonvalleyribfest.org .
Thanks again!
Rolf, Stephanie & Shonda

...t to cap things off we were utterly shocked to get a 1st place call in brisket in our second competition ever. Must say, I'm totally hooked!

At a 178.32, you nearly got a perfect score with it too.

Back