lowes charcoal sale

Try this, if you want to spend a total of over $50...don't know if you can order over the limit of 2 2-packs or not...I did, but that was a little after midnight the day the sale started. According to what I've read, Lowes has since corrected the bug in their system that allowed that (but you could give it a try). If you want to try ordering over $50 of charcoal or charcoal + whatever, the code is: 4700RRRRRR4689R ...the deal with this code is that you have to substitute a numeral between 0 and 9 for each of the Rs in the code--just pick one for each. If the code discount is still on, and you have not entered a # that is a duplicate of anyone else's, it will yield a discount of $15.

The first time I tried, I got a display that told me I had used a code already used by someone else. On my second try with another formulation, it went through...I harbor the suspicion that Lowes is just being weird and inconsistent on purpose, to simultaneously put some limits on their discounts and at the same time build some intrigue.

Back