Brisket $$$$$'s

LarryO1947

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Would be interesting to see the difference in price per lb around the country. What's the going rate in your neck of the woods??

In Phoenix my local supermarkets currently range from 6.99 on "sale" to 8.99. Costco usually 6.99. Lately i get my briskets from restaurant depot for anywhere from 3.39 to 4.29. The one I just put on the WSM was 3.39.

Picked up a CAB from Restaurant Depot in Charlotte Saturday for 3.53 /lb. Sams Club has flats for 6.99 /lb

RD in charlotte NC last week was $2.99 for choice. It's been a long time since I've seen it under 3

Central OH

Costco Prime Packers are $3.79

It is the only place I buy them now So I can't compare.

Saw some Primes for $3.79/lb here at the local HEB. Normally $7.99 - $9.79!

Choice Excel packers were $2.96 yesterday at the local Walmart.
Strange thing, their sign said $2.96 per pound but when I looked through them, they were all marked at $3.49lb.
I asked the meat man and he said they were $2.96. He put new stickers on the ones I wanted but left the others in the case at $3.49lb.
Not sure what was going on there. :crazy:

Saw choice packers at the local Walmart for $3.49 last night. Wasn't going home, so I didn't buy any, but will return tonight.

Seems the prices have dropped recently. Any explanation?

Saw choice packers at the local Walmart for $3.49 last night. Wasn't going home, so I didn't buy any, but will return tonight.

Seems the prices have dropped recently. Any explanation?

Arby's is selling less brisket.

Back