Potatoe salad?

Wouldn't know. I don't eat anything with the word "salad" in it!

Okay, I'm picky when it comes to a damn good tater salad. It really depends on the way you are making it. I've had some that were on the softer, spoonier side that were fantastic.
For me, I like to make mine in two parts with the taters. One batch I boil till they are falling apart. The other, stiffer chunks. More mustard and celery and pickles and EGGS!!

We are always listening! Don't go there! You didn't mention a spork! Have all the QT Fun you want!:cool:

WE TRAIN NINJAS!!!!!!!:laugh:

Bob's recipe sounds a lot like mine. I use Sour pickles in mine and sometimes I will add some crisp bacon bits to it for that special "BAM". Real bacon by the way!

Blessings, :pray:
Omar

Okay, I'm picky when it comes to a damn good tater salad. It really depends on the way you are making it. I've had some that were on the softer, spoonier side that were fantastic.
For me, I like to make mine in two parts with the taters. One batch I boil till they are falling apart. The other, stiffer chunks. More mustard and celery and pickles and EGGS!!

We are always listening! Don't go there! You didn't mention a spork! Have all the QT Fun you want!:cool:

WE TRAIN NINJAS!!!!!!!:laugh:

You are ever watchful of sabotage.

ninja.gif

I love mustard in my tater salad.

Celery, red onion, black olives, bacon, mustard, Olive oil and vinegar with a touch of sugar. S&P to taste. Sometimes with dill pickle too. Well, most times.

You are ever watchful of sabotage.

ninja.gif

I love mustard in my tater salad.

You have lots to learn Grasshopper!:mrgreen:

I MUST have mustard in my tater salad. I've had some MAYO based salads that blew my mind. The tater chunks are just kinda there.....depends on how you make em dance. I've added capers to mine on occasion cause we like em. I like pickles, but I like relish more. It adds the sour and sweet. Plus, I must say I like the salad more wet and moist than dry. :shock:

Wouldn't know. I don't eat anything with the word "salad" in it!

Deep Fried Tater Salad (w/ 60/40 taters to deep fried bacon ends)......would you give that a tiny taste?

Fork, unless one's not available, then fingers..............

FARK......yes, black and even green olives and for me LOTS of onion. I make mine with onion powder..............wife no likey the onion mod! :-D

Deep Fried Tater Salad (w/ 60/40 taters to deep fried bacon ends)......would you give that a tiny taste?

Fork, unless one's not available, then fingers..............

You have my attention........more info ASAP!

Bob you seem to be passionate about tater salad, do you have a recipe suggestion for for someone who is inexperienced in the dark arts of tater salad making

Back