North Texas Bash in May....What Should I Make (or What Do You Want to Try?)

I'm bummed I can't make the bash, I am working night shifts during that time and can't get out of them. Ray Roberts is my stomping grounds!

I'm bummed I can't make the bash, I am working night shifts during that time and can't get out of them. Ray Roberts is my stomping grounds!
I have a feeling you might be sick that Friday and Saturday evening :wink: :boink: :becky:

I'm gonna make coffee! Anyone up for Kopi Luwak?

Man I wish I could make it.....who knows maybe a road trip!

Peeps, you are a brave man having that at your house! :biggrin1: Im looking forward to the pics already!

Come on! Though I take no responsibility for any mental damage for exposure to UT decor...

Come on! Though I take no responsibility for any mental damage for exposure to UT decor...

Lol!, Well I'd have to wear some OU armor to prevent that from happening. Hey, maybe a nice chat with Earl would be nice too.....I still remember what he did last football season! :wink:

Not sure I can make it though....Honestly, it'd be a last minute decision if I could though.

I'm definitely making it to the NT bash one of these days peeps. Hope things have been going good and smooth for ya brother.

I'm definitely making it to the NT bash one of these days peeps. Hope things have been going good and smooth for ya brother.
Man, I just been busy...work travel should slow for a bit, so I should be more active. Would love to have you down sometime!

peeps-is there a NT Bash Twitter or Instagram feed?

Instagram would be cool

Hello all, I am from Burleson and brand new to the forum so it is really cool to see such an active group here in North Texas. I hope you all have a great time at the get together and look forward to picking your brains on the forums as a newbie myself.

peeps-is there a NT Bash Twitter or Instagram feed?

Instagram would be cool
I have tried to post photos to the bash thread during the day for the past bashes. Should be able to do the same this time.

Hello all, I am from Burleson and brand new to the forum so it is really cool to see such an active group here in North Texas. I hope you all have a great time at the get together and look forward to picking your brains on the forums as a newbie myself.
Josh, if you don't have plans, feel free to venture up this way and meat some folks :wink: You could certainly pick our brains easily and learn a few tricks...and maybe even a few bad habits :becky:

Back