PKGO - Yes or No

RemoGaggi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I recently got a PKTX and haven't been able to get my mind off the little PKGO. I love the Maguyver aspect of how it actually turns into two grills with the flip kit if needed and how it's basically a mini-me to the PK360. It's perfect for camping (assuming I can get over my fear of someone stealing it while we are asleep).

Anyone out there have both the PK Original (or PKTX) and the PKGO? Is this little guy too reduntant if you already have the original? I hate to ask again, but talk me out of it?

I think that is a cool little grill and I would like to own one. However, I wouldn't really have a use for it since I already have the PKTX. I think the TX is portable enough that I could take it with me anywhere, but I don't really do any travel grilling. I might consider getting one if I was constantly camping. Seems like the perfect grill to store in a RV or truck bed if you are always travelling.

If you’re a camper, it’s great and allows flexibility by turning into 2 grills. For use at home, nah.

"Not Asking for Help Anymore on Buying Decisions - My New PKTX Grill" - Was that you?

You almost held out a week.

That is a way cool little grill. But being pricey (did not say 'overpriced')- and 50 lbs- would not be my thing. But I can see the appeal.

Get after it - life is short.

Very cool but it pretty much does what Weber Go Anywhere has been doing for years. :becky: And at $50 bucks. I've made some amazing food on mine and here are a few pics.

20140617_185729.jpg

4J8PZ5Th.jpg

20140615_184106.jpg

0s7F2p3h.png

h23jWTsh.png

oBmA14Sh.png

"Not Asking for Help Anymore on Buying Decisions - My New PKTX Grill" - Was that you?

You almost held out a week.

That is a way cool little grill. But being pricey (did not say 'overpriced')- and 50 lbs- would not be my thing. But I can see the appeal.

Get after it - life is short.

LOL, yes that was me! I"m holding out this time. :oops:

SSV, that is some good looking food off that Weber!

Thanks Remo! I love that thing. And easy to take on the road or store. It's a 93 model with the wooden handles I got off of a guy brand new for $20. I even cooked with it at the TX fall bash in '19 since I flew in and couldn't really take much with me.

Back