PBC-pre beer for multi meat cook

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Going to mix Stubbs Briqs with B&B Champion Logs. PBC is about to get a job
Brisket, chicken a rack of spares and a rack of beef back ribs. After a Red Stripe. One does not simply rush a multi meat PBC event. You strut- don't run

Last edited:
Mmmmm redstripe....yup gotta warm up properly otherwise you might pull something!

I saw those BBQ champion logs. Let me know what you think. Need some jerk seasoning to go with that red stripe.

I saw those BBQ champion logs. Let me know what you think. Need some jerk seasoning to go with that red stripe.

They are good. Burn hot and a long time. Not much aroma, if any- mild and pleasant. Would have been great back when I had an offset. First rodeo with them in PBC, but I've had several cooks with them in the Primo. I like it. Since I know them to burn longer and hotter I did 1/2 basket briq and a single scattered layer of comp log. right before hanging meat I dropped 4-5 small chunks of mesquite

Last edited:
This is FREAKN crazy good. Mesquite smoke burping outside. Have a chicken boiling in onion garlic As well as PSR&T in the kitchen. Smelling good in the hood

Last edited:
Chicken is perfect. Crispy skin succulent meat. 178 was lowest by Thermapen. Installed grate upon removal of chicken, wrapped brisket and spareribs. Placed on grate. Guessing spares will be removed at 7:30 that'll be 4.5 hrs

Last edited:
I've said this more than once. The PBC to me-anyway- is the perfect balance between smoker and grill. I love to smoke but prefer the taste of grilled. The PBC nails it every time b

Brisket probes like butter, spares are sliced. I ended up passing on the Dino bones. Next cook. So a rack of spares, a small packer brisket, two chick breasts and smoked a few purple beets for a long soup. First cook utilizing the B&B comp logs in the PBC. Really nice. I'll buy more. Great mix.

I've had the PBC several years now. It's never let me down.

Last edited:
All meat was seasoned with a 50/50 blend of John Henry Mojave Garlic and Fiesta Fajita seasoning. Very nice combo.

I've said this more than once. The PBC to me-anyway- is the perfect balance between smoker and grill. I love to smoke but prefer the taste of grilled. The PBC nails it every time b

Hallelujah!

Great cook as always and I'm digging those logs.:thumb:

Back