logo

Bretheren near or passing thru Texas Panhandle

Wow! Thanks for the heads up Adams!
Am I reading this right... Limit 2 with additional $10 purchase on the brisket?

I saw those brisket yesterday. Select but nice. Super Saver had choice last time I was there for 1.99/lb.

The ribs are enhanced but that's a good price.

:thumb:

Wow! Thanks for the heads up Adams!
Am I reading this right... Limit 2 with additional $10 purchase on the brisket?

That's the way I read it. I've got two Briskets in waiting. But I may try to find one trim it up and grind for burger.

I saw those brisket yesterday. Select but nice. Super Saver had choice last time I was there for 1.99/lb.

The ribs are enhanced but that's a good price.

:thumb:

Yes, not perfect but edible :))

In the ad Center Cut Beef Back Ribs are #2.49

I just checked the Perryton store ad. They must not have the new ad out yet, no mention of brisket or ribs. :eek:hwell::-D
Maybe tomorrow....

I just checked the Perryton store ad. They must not have the new ad out yet, no mention of brisket or ribs. :eek:hwell::-D
Maybe tomorrow....

Ad comes in mail here. Says 2-3 thru 2-9.

Made a nice meat run. The beef back ribs were 4.99#, the ones on sale are the small 6-8 bone shiners basically. However you can smoke those a while then drop in boiling water and make a great beef broth/stock for basis of other Meals.

Last edited:
That is a nice run. I have 10 of those beef backs in my freezer but a few more won't hurt at 4.99/lb.

I have a feeling I have a few big cooks coming up for the debut of the new outdoor center...

Thanks for posting. Will check my local Market Street.

Cheap enough

I looked at some of those yesterday. They are untrimmed Excel select. I went thru about 20. They are the fattest brisket I have ever seen. The deckle on most is about 30% of the total weight.
But, I got two anyway.

Back