THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

peckerdunne

I got a Weber Spirit E210 delivered today to replace my aged CharBroil 250.
First cook, a quick burger. Unfortunately I snapped the end of my Thermapen off cos I didn't put the lid back far enough and it slammed shut. Seems to still work but is a bit circumsised looking.
Oh well. The first burger was good though.
Going to smoke a bunch of ribs on my WSM tomorrow and a brisket on Sunday, the weather forecast is good for Saturday at least.

Nice. I'm thinking about getting a gasser for burgers and dogs too. Would be good in the winter too here for a quick steak or carne when the wife wants tacos.

Is this the model? I am very visual person and like to see what we are talking about. Nice looking pit!

53fd034ce173b_spirit-e210.jpg

Edit: Cool deck not included.

I have the E-310. Good Grill. Unfortunately it needs a new regulator but weber is going to replace it for free. Don't forget to register it on weber's website. That way the warranty will stick.

Back