Leftover Pulled Pork Ideas?

Mooner

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
:decision:
Ive got about 5lbs and wanted some creative ideas for what to do with it. i know someone has an amazing recipe they'd be willing to share. Thanks!

Depending on how you season it, pulled pork lettuce wraps are pretty bomb.

Tacos, nachos, quesadilla, abts, stuffed baked potato, Cuban sandwich...

Nothing to fancy but the whole family loves it in a grilled cheese sandwich. With or without a little sauce mixed in the meat beforehand both ways are good. Personal preferences just like the cheese choices.

Pulled pork, shredded cheese, and enchilada sauce. Roll up in tortillas, pout in a 13x9, drizzle more sauces and cheeses and bake. Pulled pork enchiladas are the best.

Yes Sir, we love them like this. I cut up some lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and make guac to add as sides....

The wife makes fantastic pulled pork mac-n-cheese. Tonight we're having left over rib mac-n-cheese :-D.

I'll freeze my leftovers & use them to make a Brunswick Stew of sorts sometimes.

Pizza is always fun. I prefer it with a white sauce for pulled pork.

Take pork and some leftover Cole slaw, place in an egroll wrapper, fry till done. Dip in sweet chili sauce.. pulled pork egg rolls ,if you like spicy add jalepenos

Take pork and some leftover Cole slaw, place in an egroll wrapper, fry till done. Dip in sweet chili sauce.. pulled pork egg rolls ,if you like spicy add jalepenos

Between this and the fried rice, I might know what tomorrows cook is.

Well ,if I ever have any leftovers I’m definitely going to have to try out some of these suggestions.

Back