apple or bust

Wolverine

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
OK so yesterday the wife calls and says shes at home depot and she asks if i need some smoke wood for dinner saturday. I really didnt think much about it and she says she really likes the apple flavor in our ribs and pulled pork. I thought to my self ok, so she likes the apple flavor, no big deal right?
So she gets home and says here i bought you a bag of apple chips, of corse i said thank you and gave her a smooch. In my mind im thinking what the heck is she doing, so i grab her hand and walk her out to the back yard and told her to take a good look around, she looks at me and says what,what, i looked at her with a smile and said look out there, then i told her that the wonderful apple flavor we get when we cook comes from the 63 apple trees we have in our own back yard, Hun we live in an orchard didnt you know that? she looks at me and says,ummm maybe i should take back the apple chips, after a smile a hug i said yep maybe you better.

that sounds like my wife.cant see the forest for the trees.:pound::pound::pound:

i was looking for my phone one time at work to see what time it was but could not find it anywhere......because i was talking on it....

Oh my...that's good stuff right there. Lol, gotta love it

Hopefully she took it well, that's pretty funny. Mostly, it's pretty awesome that your lady can distinguish and appreciate different smoke woods and cares enough to bring you some; congrats on that!

I think I would have just said, "Thanks Honey, Love you!" and let it go........:)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:! Nice that she was thinking of you though. :thumb:

I want to know what she was doing at Home Depot? My wife won't let me even slow down when near a Home Depot. She knows it is a "Toy's or Us" for me! :cry:

Back