• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ with Franklin New Season Episode 1

Is there anywhere to watch this online?

Is there any way to watch it on TV or online in my neck of the woods? I hear people talk about his show but all I can ever find is the series that's posted PBS streaming.

every episode is on youtube, just type in "bbq with franklin" in google and click the link then go to episodes and press play. boom.

Look up your local PBS station and you should be able to find it there.

I'm an hour from Austin and my Dish PBS station doesn't air the show.:confused:

I seem to recall seeing it on vimeo but I could be thinking of another show. Primal Grill is another favorite PBS BBQ show.

May have found it...shows brisket on June 5th on KAMU at 11pm. I hope it is not the old one.

I think there might be some confusion here between his older youtube videos he made and his actual tv show he is releasing.

I think there might be some confusion here between his older youtube videos he made and his actual tv show he is releasing.

yea. I'm talking about the brand new PBS series. The older series was just a web series. The 1st episode "Brisket" premiered to a private audience in Austin the other day and aired on Austin PBS today. Very pumped for these shows

go to your local pbs website and search for franklin. that is how I found what I hope is the new series.

Back