BBQ with Franklin New Season Episode 1

like how everyone hates on foil but it came out ok, the bp was good but they attacked the naked one. just goes to show that there really is no one best way. depends on your taste/preference. appreciate you posting the link!

I think putting a brisket in a pan then covering with foil is a lot different than wrapping it tight with foil. You get more steaming action which can sway towards that pot roast texture and taste.

I hope Bludawg don't go whip his azz for dissing hot and fast. :becky:

I just watched the episode on ROKU PBS channel using search word franklin. Like his book, no nonsense and very informative. :clap2:

There's no wrong side of foil. Both sides are the same. That's one of the most popular Reynolds FAQ questions. Shiny side in, shiny side out, it's all the same....aluminum!

Is this show where he was competing. We saw him competing and getting filmed up in Kansas City last year

Is this show where he was competing. We saw him competing and getting filmed up in Kansas City last year

No, it's just him cooking briskets in foil, in bp and naked. He also interviews a couple of guys and has a friend help him judge/discuss the 3 briskets.

Back