Man Down...

93vpmod

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
My Weber 26er took a dive this morning, apparently a bad weld of the leg brace at the bowl. I called Weber and there Customer Service dept. had replacement parts on the way 15 minutes later...Thanks Weber!

DFD23592-52DE-42BC-B4BB-D8A261388B6D_zpstqbimvhp.jpg

Replacement parts? Are they giving you an entire new bottom bowl??

Wow. Props to Weber for stepping up. What kind of damage did the lower bowl have ?

My Weber 26er took a dive this morning, apparently a bad weld of the leg brace at the bowl. I called Weber and there Customer Service dept. had replacement parts on the way 15 minutes later...Thanks Weber!

DFD23592-52DE-42BC-B4BB-D8A261388B6D_zpstqbimvhp.jpg
I WANTED TO PAY MY RESPECTS TO YOUR FALLEN.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNeRS_OJ6qM"]Marine Corps 3 volley salute with a true bugler playing taps - YouTube[/ame]

:sad: Man that sucks, happy to hear they are making it right but still you are a man down going into the weekend.

Thank goodness it wasn't a ceramic, azzhats would be screaming, "told you so"!!!

Man that is way to bad but glad to hear they are making it right. Mine just recently bit the dust and take a 50 cent piece sized chip out of the porcelain. I was badly bummed. I can only just imagine how you were feeling right then and there.

Back