Breakfast with an old friend

Just finish doing 20mi on the bike and drinking a protein shake :crazy:

I should have never opened this thread, I can smell the sausage from here :doh:

Being on a diet is overrated :shocked:

Oh well 11lbs down and 7 togo :roll:

I did a nice leisurely 7mi out and back into a 25mph wind. No land speed records set, but did something.

I did a nice leisurely 7mi out and back into a 25mph wind. No land speed records set, but did something.
Somethings better than nothing SSE wind off the Gulf was kicking my ass too.

Whats the underside of that pan look like ?? :wink: I have this thing for old cast iron. Looks like a griswold 3 but the opening doesnt look right

Edit: Just looked closer. You already answered my question :p

Here is the bottom. It has the nickle finish. Best I can tell from markings and finish Griswold made these from 1913-1940.

Last edited:
Another shot. If your experience leads to anything other than what I've found/described I'm open to learning. With changes of logos, ownership of company and commingling of brands it can be daunting to figure out a date.

Last edited:
The call that a LBL (Large block logo) EPU (having Erie PA USA on it). 1920-1940 respectfully. One of my users is a 6 LBL. Nice iron. If you have any other CI questions throw em my way. If I dont know the answer I usually know where to find it

Yum. Only thing missing is portion of hash browned potatoes with onion, also done in the Griswold...

Back