New pics of my Simpson's Weber Grill 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Grill

PrinceofQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I ordered new replacement parts for my Simpson's grill. I replace everything except the lid and bowl of grill....Love my CL find! Have $130 in her now...Paid $30 on CL for her and a little over $100 for the replacement parts.

simpsongrill3.jpg

simpsongrill1.jpg

simpsongrill2.jpg

simpsongrill4.jpg

simpsongrill5.jpg

simpsongrill6.jpg

I have two words for you.

How Much?:heh:

I love the Simpsons, but I guess not enough to know that existed.

Lucky you! I love it! I want one and I'm jealous.

Thanks guys...I didn't think $30 on CL was bad for her....Then another $100 for replacement parts. I didn't really need to replace anything, just figured since I was going to keep her I would make look pretty lol:thumb:

I picked up the 10th anniversary Simpson's WSJ about a year ago. It's new in the box and I store it in my attic. I'll sell it to you for $200 :becky:

I picked up the 10th anniversary Simpson's WSJ about a year ago. It's new in the box and I store it in my attic. I'll sell it to you for $200 :becky:

I saw one on eBay going for $250....I think I am good with my 4 Weber grills and a WSM smoker lol

Thanks guys for all the nice comments!!! Nothing beats having this as a hobby!!!:clap2:

Hey xavier - cool grill, wish I had one!

There's a new one like it for sale on eBay right now, but it's already over $200. Guess I'll have to check CraigsList.

Mike

Just resold mine for $150 on CL....sad to say I never got to grill on her, but the money was used to buy our little girl some great Christmas presents! I also wasn't to sad since I just got my new 22.5 WSM:becky:

Back