New Blackstone Charcoal Grill

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
This just popped up on my Amazon radar:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-Charcoal-Barbecue-Automatic-Rotisserie/dp/B01CTS3DFY"]Amazon.com : Blackstone Charcoal Grill, Barbecue, Smoker, With Automatic Rotisserie, Blackstone 3-in-1 Kabob : Patio, Lawn & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410%2BsA4EhXL.@@AMEPARAM@@410%2BsA4EhXL[/ame]

Doesn't appear from their website and this Amazon listing that it is available yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I checked out the Blackstone website no mention of anything other than propane flattops and pizza ovens. Must be new, Sweet.

I pulled the trigger. I do a lot of kabob-ing and I like everything about this grill. Looks it'll be while before it ships but I'm fine with that. Thanks Moose! :heh:

5l3z5Q9l.png

I pulled the trigger. I do a lot of kabob-ing and I like everything about this grill. Looks it'll be while before it ships but I'm fine with that. Thanks Moose! :heh:]

Can't wait to hear what you think. I also liked it.

Can't wait to hear what you think. I also liked it.

You bet! That's a great farking deal plus it comes with grates, skewers, roti motor, adjustable bottom grate and lid for $199 + free shipping??? Sign me up.

The standalone open pits around here cost at least that much and have none of the above options.

I like the versatility with the skewers and whatnot.. If another grill winds up in my yard, I'll probably wind up sleeping next to it though. Look forward to hearing your review, Sako!

I like the versatility with the skewers and whatnot.. If another grill winds up in my yard, I'll probably wind up sleeping next to though. Look forward to hearing your review, Sako!

Lol, that's funny! I'm running out of space also but I'll have to sell one or two for this one.

looks like a solid unit at 130LBS, more capacity that the Rodizio and 1/3 the $$$. Looking forward to your first cooks.

looks like a solid unit at 130LBS, more capacity that the Rodizio and 1/3 the $$$. Looking forward to your first cooks.

What I thought also looking at the specs Paul. This is exactly what I had envisioned to build for quite some time and BOOM! Can't beat it at the price point it's offered IMO. IDK if this is an introductory price because I can see this going more pending the quality but so far I've been very happy with what Blackstone puts out since I've got the griddle and the pizza oven.

That is sweet!! Might have to think about getting one of those. Looking forward to reading the reviews.

Matt

Waiting for your review with pics......in a few months..

Hopefully not Smity. Was looking at it again just now and someone posted a question on 4/19 about a cover on theirs. So some have it already. Maybe it's on a container from China on its way hence the projected delivery?

I sent an email to my contact over at Blackstone, will keep ya'll posted on what I find out. :thumb:

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_PfFwc72BPI[/ame]

I'm pretty sure this is blackstone's site: http://www.griddleguru.com/product/grillkabob/

I own a few Carsons and I own a Blackstone Patio Oven and I used to own the Blackstone griddle. The build quality of the Blackstone stuff is pretty flimsy. Just watch that new grill shake when he raises the grate in the video. The Carson is built like a tank and the price reflects it. I'd be worried about how long the Blackstone grill would keep spinning. My take.

From the pictures and video and looking at that super price point they must be thinner steel, probably something like 16-20 gauge, not that that is a huge problem. With the adjustable charcoal grate this style grill keeps the super heat a few inches from the actual walls/bottom of the grill. The biggest problem I see in this style of grill is folks let ash accumulate and rain/moisture causing them to rust out prematurely. Blackstone has a good reputation and I'm pretty sure with a little care it will last quite a long time; then again at $200 if you can get several years out of it then it really is a deal.

Back