Backyard design ideas?

hachi-roku_fan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I wanted to redo my entire backyard sometime next year and have begun brainstorming what I would want and wanted to get some feedback from some of you who've been there done that.

Any software that you guys would recommend?

Any features you wish you did after the fact?

As of now, I want a sink, a place for an egg/Komodo, a space for a blackstone griddle, a small fridge and some counter space with a roof over all of it to be able to do stuff in any weather. Maybe a pizza oven.

Another feature I want to add to the outside area is a wood burning fire pit.

Thanks guys!

Sweet! I did a search for backyard ideas and got a bunch of BBQ smoker threads lol thanks!

I just recently sketched mine up (Now i need to save lots and lots). Basically was a 22x22 with a hip roof. Big island in the front with a fridge, sink and storage. Then wrapped around the back and half way up the sides is the cooking area. Spot for a deep fryer, griddle, 2 burners, 640, built in gas grill, scottsdale cooker and centered was a real fireplace with a big screen tv above it. I love to cook and i love to be outside. This would eliminate me being stuck inside to cook

I just recently sketched mine up (Now i need to save lots and lots). Basically was a 22x22 with a hip roof. Big island in the front with a fridge, sink and storage. Then wrapped around the back and half way up the sides is the cooking area. Spot for a deep fryer, griddle, 2 burners, 640, built in gas grill, scottsdale cooker and centered was a real fireplace with a big screen tv above it. I love to cook and i love to be outside. This would eliminate me being stuck inside to cook

That's pretty close to what I want, only mines won't be square because of the way my property is set up. Keep us posted.

Back