Interactive January 2015 Bullsheet

Candy Sue

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
http://mydigitalpublication.com/publication?i=240514

Thinking about going green?

Do you enjoy reading the Bullsheet online? Want to save some trees? If you would like to stop receiving a paper copy of the Bullsheet each month and read it on the KCBS web site instead, please e-mail your name and member number to bullsheet@kcbs.us and tell us you want to go green!

Did you know that back issues (through 2011) of the Bullsheet are available on the members-only section of kcbs.us under Resources, Bullsheet? Going green doesn't mean that you lose past issues of the Bullsheet!

I like being able to pull up the Bullsheet onscreen, especially for referencing back issues, but I still enjoy the paper for leisure reading. One thing about the online version that is annoying though is the lack of a zoom feature on the so-called "interactive" presentation. Since most of the pages contain print too small for my over-50 eyeballs, I have to open the PDF version anyway, making the interactive option essentially worthless to me.

EDIT: After writing this post it struck me as odd that such a basic feature would be missing, so I went back and played with the interactive mode some more. While there is no zoom feature per se, there is a text view mode that does the job, though it wasn't intuitive for me. When you mouse over an article title, it will turn red. Then if you click on it a window opens with the text of the article in a more legible sized font. Problem solved! (Bummer that the strikethrough BBCode doesn't work here)

Last edited:
Back