Anybody familiar with these smokers??

That is the hottest part of the whole smoker. We haven't had any paint issues. We use rock wool insulation. If you do not put insulation in that particular piece during the build it will not be insulated good enough. We use a metal break for all of our edges so they are very clean.

Out smokers only get warm on the outside. They never get hot. It also depends on what material u use to build the doors and the frame. If you use the wrong stuff the outside will get hot regardless of what kind of insulation you use.

This is one I delivered last week. For some reason the John deer green color is pretty popular.

Looks like the neg remark on eBay was about a ding too... My backwoods had a few of those when it showed up, just sayin we can't fry him on that

Yea it was. That is why we had to send him an aftermarket part. We use ball valves for the intake. He didn't want that. But his intake got dinged up so he put a nipple on there and we screwed up the address for the ball valve. It is ok though. Not placing blame. Stuff happens

Looks like I will be getting a delivery the end of next week!

Made it to the local terminal. Waiting on a call to schedule a drop off for Wednesday.

Back