"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Friday Phu! I've got an 11 lb picnic in the pooper right now. [hardly] Working from home today. Started in the middle of the night (friggin' cold out there :wink: last night - in the 20s). Pork should be done for lunch.

Back at ya there Phu!

Smoking a turkey in the GF, and grinding kielbasa too

Big gathering at work today, should be Epic. Ill try to stay sober enough to post pics. Start the day with Ostrich egg, potato and cheese breakfast burritos and some naked fatties. The main course for later will be smoked Prime Rib. Ill be doing some Pigshots along the way, Hot Italian Sausage and Habenero Death Dust for half of them. Some ABT's and a 10lb Butt just in case we run out of Prime. Did I mention the party is at a Brewery:biggrin1:? And we should have some Ostrich meat to play with. No smoke for that it likes to be cooked hot and fast.

Smoking up a batch of Salmon and grinding up some burger with Bacon

Now......What to Grill?

I think I'm going to grill pork chops

Last edited:
2 11lb butts for an auction tomorrow, and after seeing a thread on here, I may try my first picnic roast as well.

It was Zero Degrees Fahrenheit when I woke up this morning, decided it would be good enough weather for a brisket.

I think I'll be doing wangs, and I'm thinking I might grill some scallops and maybe a turkey breast - going light this weekend.

Have Phun Phu & crew, and everybody else!

Miserably cold today and tomorrow with rain / sleet / ice possible. Back into the 70's on Sunday, but more rain. May stick to the gasser or order a pizza... :sad:

Eye of round pastrami that I have corning right now. Prime brisket for practice on Sunday.

So....farking.....cold....however, got the big boy (what my brother calls the buttfarker...he's funny) in my driveway brought in from the farm to do a huge rib cook last weekend (smoked and vacuum sealed about twenty racks...that was a chore). So it's either take it back out to the barn or do one more huge cook....i'm thinking jerky time. I have about a side of Angus in my freezer right now and the round on this steer is farking massive. My deli slicer craves beef....

Back