• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New: 26” Weber Limited Edition in Glen Blue!! $399 w/Free shipping [emoji2956][emoji15]

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Looks like their gonna get my money..
Now to figure out where I’m gonna put it and how I’ll explain to the wife

b114d5304fdacaad4ea5701430e273a3.jpg

My 26 got knocked over in a storm and the lid is a little warped and the handle bent. It still works but leaks a bit of smoke. Too many irons in the fire right now but maybe this fall.

Just saw this after joining the CL hunt for a used 26 around ABQ.

I'll wait for John's potential review before I consider diving in, myself. My 22.5 sure has been great, but I often want more real estate for an extra rack of ribs, more wings, a fatty while I cook those ribs, etc.

I appreciate the heads-up.

I'll wait for John's potential review before I consider diving in, myself. My 22.5 sure has been great, but I often want more real estate for an extra rack of ribs, more wings, a fatty while I cook those ribs, etc.

The 26 is a game changer. If you’ve ever run into the 22 not being enough room or having to light a second 22 to get all the dishes done, then the 26 is the ticket. The fact that this one isn’t black is having people going bonkers.

I’ve had a 26 for about 10 years and like a lot of others say, it’s a great cooker. Had considered a new one anyway and gifting mine away. The Glen Blue one would be a great replacement.

If all my cookers were stollen or needed to be placed I think I'd just get a 26", SnS, Vortex and call it a day, my 22" gets most of the work and I really enjoy cooking on it.

I understand exactly why you say that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Color aside, the 26" was definitely worth the upgrade cost vs my 22". And that was hard to justify since the 22 only cost $35 when Walmart was closing them out a few years ago.

I got same result just now.
It was available to put in my cart at the time I posted

Not a color I would normally be attracted to but '66 (when it was last offered) happens to be when I was born. I still likely wouldn't buy it -- except that now that it's unavailable, hours after the email came out, suddenly I really need it.

I need help.

Back