Personal Chef

in my defense,.. i was not aware of any graduation dates until last night when discussing parties for the summer.. its going to be my 50th birthaday, and my daughters 18th birthday a week apart and we may have one big arse bash.. it was in THAT conversation, graduation came up too.. So at time of booking.. i wasn't being a dumb ass...

not to say that it would be out of the ordinary if I was. ;)

in my defense,.. i was not aware of any graduation dates until last night when discussing parties for the summer.. its going to be my 50th birthaday, and my daughters 18th birthday a week apart and we may have one big arse bash.. it was in THAT conversation, graduation came up too.. So at time of booking.. i wasn't being a dumb ass...

not to say that it would be out of the ordinary if I was. ;)

If you need a "Personal Chef" for that dual bash, I will make myself available to give to piece of mind and to enjoy the day............................

for $5K :biggrin: :icon_blush:

$4950 and a reenactment of the DP "farking FWOOOSH". Last offer.

On a more serious note, though. Isn't your trailer on a policy umbrella of your HO policy? Could you "rent" your equipment to this cat?

the trailers is on my car insurance policy... and only covered for vehicle type stuff.

and vinny.. thanks for the offer.. but I can order from Famous Daves same as you would.

:tongue:

and vinny.. thanks for the offer.. but I can order from Famous Daves same as you would.

:)[/quote]

Now that is FARKIN HARSH

Back