New Trade Round #52 in the planning stage.

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
For those who have an interest.....................

The BBQ-Brethren has a Trading Post Forum. Trade Round #52 will be a BBQ Based Trade Round. Members will trade a rub and a sauce from different areas of the country to afford others a taste of products not available in their own area.

Sign-up will begin May 29th and will end June 11th.
The computer will pair trading partners on June 12th.

Shipping of packages will begin on June 12th and all packages have to be shipped no later than 12:00 PM on June 24th.

All packages must be received prior to July 2nd...

Failure to comply with deadlines may result in being banned from future trades.

If you haven't registered for a trade account on the http://www.ncgrimbo.com/BBQ_Sauce_Trade/Login.aspx trade site, feel free to do so before the sign-up process begins.

5b8d9668bacc265ee5f1096cea694674.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Glad to see there is an interest in an early summer trade.

Our original intent was thinking maybe August, but we thought before July 4th might make more sense for a summer cookout...

I'll post reminder to keep this thread alive prior to when sign-up begins... Feel free to ask questions if you do not know what the trade round is or what it requires.

Thank for your interest and continued support in our trading forum..

Glad to see there is an interest in an early summer trade.

Our original intent was thinking maybe August, but we thought before July 4th might make more sense for a summer cookout...

I'll post reminder to keep this thread alive prior to when sign-up begins... Feel free to ask questions if you do not know what the trade round is or what it requires.

Thank for your interest and continued support in our trading forum..
How could there not be any interest in this?! Such a good idea and gives peeps the opportunity to have access to stuff that they wouldn't otherwise be able to try.

Thank you for making it happen!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can we pick the trader region? I am dying to try some Scott's sauce:wink::redface::tongue:

Can we pick the trader region? I am dying to try some Scott's sauce:wink::redface::tongue:

Unfortunately not, the computer matches you by region and will not give you the same trading partner twice until you have traded with all others, then it starts the cycle all over again.

Also for those who plan to trade.....

You will be on the hook to send 1) BBQ rub and 1) BBQ sauce, but many send much more. The extra is not required nor guaranteed, and is pure generosity on behalf of the person sending the package. The extra items should not be expected, nor should one send extra in hopes of receiving more.

However you are free to communicate with your trading partner regarding your likes/dislikes.

If you plan on signing on for the trade, you can start purchasing your items now rather than wait until later. After all only you know what is good from your regional area.

Also note: HEB Texas Based Grocery Stores are offering Free Shipping/Delivery on BBQ Sauces and Rubs for the month of May totaling $25.00 or more.
https://www.heb.com/category/shop/food-and-drinks/grocery/condiments-and-sauces/bbq-sauce/3085/3557

For those who want to try a variety of Texas based sauces, this is a great deal, pay grocery store price and get free shipping, win/win.... My package arrived today, yahoo!!

If you register on the site, you can order other things as well and get a $25.00 credit on shipping, I ordered a variety of salsa as well to take advantage of the shipping credit. Use the code HEB4ME to get the shipping credit on your first order.

Last edited:

Be prepared... Sign-up will begin this Holiday weekend. To participate you have to have the following in place.

1) You need to create a trade account on the NCGrimbo website.
2) The account needs to be validated VIA e-mail.
3) Log into your account and set you personal data and trade preferences.

After you have completed the three steps above, then you can login into the NCGrimbo website and enter the current trade in progress (select To Participate) when sign-up begins.

Failure to do the above will not allow you to sign into the trade round when the trade round begins.

Sign-up will begin in the morning hours of Memorial Day, Monday May 29th, 2017.

Simply log into the NCGrimbo Website ( http://www.ncgrimbo.com/BBQ_Sauce_Trade/Login.aspx ) and select "Trade in Progress", at the tom of the page you will see if you are registered in the trade, this will display "NO, Click to Participate". Once you are registered the "NO" will Change to "YES". Don't overthink the process, just remember a simple Yes or NO.... as the answer for are you participating..

Feel free to ask questions if you have any..

Also note: HEB Texas Based Grocery Stores are offering Free Shipping/Delivery on BBQ Sauces and Rubs for the month of May totaling $25.00 or more.
https://www.heb.com/category/shop/food-and-drinks/grocery/condiments-and-sauces/bbq-sauce/3085/3557

For those who want to try a variety of Texas based sauces, this is a great deal, pay grocery store price and get free shipping, win/win.... My package arrived today, yahoo!!

If you register on the site, you can order other things as well and get a $25.00 credit on shipping, I ordered a variety of salsa as well to take advantage of the shipping credit. Use the code HEB4ME to get the shipping credit on your first order.

I ordered a couple sauces and some salsa from there since I can't get any of that stuff in Minnesota. Looked at my tracking the day it was to be delivered to see that it made it all the way to Minnesota only to be damaged at the local UPS hub and a complete loss. Still waiting for that to be resolved. It's been over a week. :mad2:

I ordered a couple sauces and some salsa from there since I can't get any of that stuff in Minnesota. Looked at my tracking the day it was to be delivered to see that it made it all the way to Minnesota only to be damaged at the local UPS hub and a complete loss. Still waiting for that to be resolved. It's been over a week. :mad2:

Sorry to hear about your shipping mishap,

My first package had 16 items, mainly salsa's, marinades, and other condiments not available here. I ordered a second package shortly after with 15 different sauces. Both packages arrived in a timely manner, well packed in a heavy duty box with everything fully intact.

Sorry to hear that your local UPS hub dropped the ball..... Errrr, the package? I guess I'd be upset if my package was damaged.

I hope it all works out well for you. Keep us posted.

Also note sign-up for the trade round begins on Memorial Day.

Be prepared... Sign-up will begin this Holiday weekend. To participate you have to have the following in place.

1) You need to create a trade account on the NCGrimbo website.
2) The account needs to be validated VIA e-mail.
3) Log into your account and set you personal data and trade preferences.

After you have completed the three steps above, then you can login into the NCGrimbo website and enter the current trade in progress (select To Participate) when sign-up begins.

Failure to do the above will not allow you to sign into the trade round when the trade round begins.

I registered but never saw an email to verify...checked all...inbox, junk etc.

I registered but never saw an email to verify...checked all...inbox, junk etc.

I went to register and it says no trades available at this time..... 🤔

This is true, the sign-up starts on Monday in the morning hours.

Also, email is not guaranteed be because some providers block mail from lists.

Back