• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Pan Liners!!!!! Don't waste your $$ on PanSavers!!!

Stark-O-Rama

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
New Pan Liners for Full Size Hotel Pans! Don't waste money on PanSavers!
Our Pan Liners are much deeper than PanSavers, allowing you to tie them up and throw your meat in your cooler after injecting, rubbing, brining, marinating, or whatever else it is that you do with your meat!:oops:

Instead of spending $50+ for 50 PanSavers, spend $12.99 +$5.75 S/H for 50 PanLiners By STARK!

Go to our website at http://www.disposablecuttingboard.com & get you some!

I tried to order both, but it won't allow me to combine the two items in one order. It wants to create two different orders with two separate shipping charges.

I tried to order both, but it won't allow me to combine the two items in one order. It wants to create two different orders with two separate shipping charges.

I just added a new shopping cart. You'll be able to combine whatever you'd like now. Sorry for the delay in response....

Just did a test run with a sample bag, it gets 2 thumbs up from me!:thumb::thumb:

I'll have a full writeup here this weekend.

-Chad

What is the temperature rating on the bags?
What are the bags made of?
NSF or FDA approved material?

What is the temperature rating on the bags?
What are the bags made of?
NSF or FDA approved material?

These are made from Food-Grade virgin High Density Polyethelyne - NSF & FDA approved.
We do not recommend using these to cook with. The melting point of HDPE is 230-260 degrees, however we have not tested them for use in a smoker.

Hope that answers your questions!

Hey Matthew,

I went to your site and placed 1 set of pan liners ($12.99) and 1 set of bucket liners ($4.99). I'm guessing the bucket liners would be great for brining turkeys. Problem is the site wants to charge me $5.75 shipping for each item. Is that accurate?

Hey Matthew,

I went to your site and placed 1 set of pan liners ($12.99) and 1 set of bucket liners ($4.99). I'm guessing the bucket liners would be great for brining turkeys. Problem is the site wants to charge me $5.75 shipping for each item. Is that accurate?

I ship flate rate envelope via USPS - I can fit the 5gl liners with the hotel pan liners - let me know your email and I'll send you an invoice.

Hey Matthew,

I've added a new COMBO on the site. You can place an order for the XXL Hotel Pan Liners, and the 5gl Bucket Liners and get the $5.75 1-3 day shipping option. I actually discount the shipping on the Boards, so it makes it impossible for me to use a global setting for shipping prices. Hopefully this will take care of that. Thanks everyone!

Back